Purifying conditioner that hydrates and balances the hair's fat levels, leaving it soft, shiny and manageable.
Its formula enriched with clay, a combination of citrus and menthol absorbs the fat from the roots and removes excess oil and impurities from the scalp leaving the hair completely clean, hydrated and with a feeling of freshness throughout the day.
Among its ingredients:
• Clay and Citrus. This combination is perfect for detoxifying and purifying. Citrus fruits have astringent capabilities to combat fatty tips.
• Lemon. Rich in phosphorus, vitamin B and antioxidants that helps fight fat on the scalp, provides shine and luminosity to the hair.
• Tangerine. Rich in vitamin E, B12 and antioxidants that protects hair from environmental contamination and other external agents.
• Orange. Rich in calcium, iron, phosphorus, vitamins A, B, G and C.
• Menthol or Mint. Rich in Omega 3, vitamins C, A and minerals such as iron, calcium, magnesium, folic acid and potassium, it nourishes the hair and provides a feeling of freshness throughout the day.
• Hydrates and detangles hair.
• Balances oil levels.
• Purifies hair and fights oily roots.
• Provides softness and shine.
• Sulfate, paraben, gluten and salt free.
Salt free, sulfate free, paraben and gluten free.
Translated by Google
How to use:
Apply to wet hair from medium to ends. Let stand for 3 minutes and rinse with plenty of water.
My hair is very oily and with this conditioner I get shine, softness and lightness. It does not allow me to extend the time between washes but of the thousands that I have tried that, none have been able to do so.