SOLGAR PRENATAL NUTRIENTS . Solgar's prenatal nutrients are made in a natural way based on vitamins and minerals that serve to improve the vital functions of the organism, becoming an aid to achieve a correct development of our body.
Its formula specially adapted to the period of conception, pregnancy and lactation.
During these periods, nutritional needs are specific. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are essential.
However, health professionals are responsible for selecting an appropriate food supplement for each of the women during these periods. Sometimes a prenatal food supplement is added to complement the woman in these circumstances.
This multinutrient provides important vitamin B9 both in conception and in the early stages and development of pregnancy. Its supplementation with folic acid increases the level of folates and thus helps prevent defects in the formation of the neural tube in the development of the fetus. In addition, it provides other important nutrients such as zinc, magnesium, iron or calcium.
• Folic acid that contributes to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy.
• Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
• Magnesium helps reduce tiredness and fatigue and also contributes to the maintenance of bones under normal conditions.
• Iron contributes to the normal function of the immune system and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
• Calcium and vitamin D are necessary for the maintenance of bones.
• Vitamin C and E help protect cells from oxidative damage.
• Specially formulated for women during pregnancy and lactation