We use cookies to enhance the browsing experience and provide content of interest. By continuing with the navigation we understand that our cookies policy has been accepted.
Free samples
Security and trust
Delivery in 8-10 daysDelivery in 6-15 daysDelivery in 7-10 daysDelivery in 9-11 daysDelivery in 12-14 daysDelivery in 8-10 daysDelivery in 4-7 days

Rituals THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA nourishing rich body oil

Body moisturiser

Expected delivery: Friday 12/22/2023
*Due to high demand during the Black Friday/Christmas season, delivery delays may be experienced.
THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA nourishing rich body oil by RITUALS. Add The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Oil to your daily skincare routine for an ultra-nourishing treatment. The luxurious formula contains three Ayurvedic oils that are known for their intensely nourishing benefits, including Sweet Almond Oil, Moringa Oil with anti-inflammatory properties, and moisturizing Coconut Oil. This body oil offers deep and instant hydration and keeps the skin soft and protected. It is the best remedy for all people who need a moisturizing treatment for very dry skin, and it is especially good for the cold winter months, when the body needs a little love and extra hydration.



This body oil with 97% natural ingredients is carefully formulated to optimally care for the skin. The remaining 3% are non-polluting and respectful lab-created ingredients that ensure the integrity and safety of our formulas.
Translated by Google
EAN
8719134163155
Skin type
Dry
Textures
Oil

Rituals - THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA nourishing rich body oil - Reviews

Rituals - THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA nourishing rich body oil - FAQ

SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN £5* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $5* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $7* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $8* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $9* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN 60kr* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN 50kr* FOR FREE!
Download App App Store Google Play
© Perfumesclub.co.uk 2009 - 2023 | All rights reserved | NIF ESB57818197 registered trademark of Beauty Luxe Distributions SLU | Balearic Islands |
WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE
Now you can place your order by phone