LACE THONG menstrual panties in green by Platanomelón .
In Platanomelón we already have the perfect answer for these days of your cycle when you want to wear a dress, sports pants or tight clothing. We present you the new Kiwitas lace thong, because having the rule and wearing beautiful underwear, from now on are compatible things.
With the Kiwitas lace thong you will forget about the rule and possible leaks, since its absorption capacity is equivalent to three conventional tampons.
Its innovative absorbent and antibacterial technology will make you feel safe, so you can live your period in a happier and more sustainable way!
The times change. And underwear for period days, too. With the lace menstrual thong and its innovative absorbent and antimicrobial technology, you will feel comfortable and at ease with yourself, and you will be safe from bacteria and bad odors throughout the day.
This thong is perfect for the days of less period or, together with a menstrual cup, the days of heavier flow.
The waist band adapts perfectly to your contour, supporting but not tightening, to offer you maximum comfort. Made of 95% organic cotton, this thong will enter the top 5 of your lingerie garments thanks to its beautiful design and surprising comfort.
• Composition: 95% cotton and 5% elastane.
• Vegan, cruelty free .
• Corresponding size in cm of hips: S: 90-97 cm, M: 97-105 cm, L: 105-113 cm.
• Its absorbent area resists up to 30 ml of liquid (equivalent to 3 tampons, or 1 pad, or 1 menstrual cup, or 5 panty liners).
• Patented antimicrobial, bactericidal and anti-odor technology.
• Water-repellent: they prevent leaks and menstruation from transferring to your clothes.
• Breathable: avoid the uncomfortable sensation of humidity.
• Soft and ecofriendly material .
• GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certificate: this certificate guarantees that the environment has been respected throughout the manufacturing process of this garment, and that organic fibers have not been in contact with conventional fibers at any time. It also certifies that all the people who have worked in this process obtain an adequate salary to lead a dignified, free and non-discriminatory life.
• OEKO TEX Standard 100 Certificate: guarantees, in the category of articles that are in direct contact with the body, that the textiles of this garment have been analyzed and are free of substances harmful to health, both in the final product and in its manufacturing process.
Translated by Google
Platanomelón menstrual thongs are easy to wear ... and to care for! You just have to follow these 3 easy steps:
• Put them on and feel the softness of their organic cotton on your skin.
• Remove them: the time of use will depend on the moment of the menstrual cycle you are in and the menstrual flow you have.
• Wash your thongs by hand or machine at a maximum temperature of 30º. Remember not to use bleaches, fabric softeners or soaps that contain natural oils or Marseille soap.
Translated by Google
Maintenance: for better conservation, wash by hand or machine at a maximum temperature of 30º. Avoid the iron and the dryer, as well as the use of bleach, fabric softener and soaps that contain natural oils and Marseille soap.