LACE menstrual panties in black from Platanomelón .
With the new Kiwitas Lace by Platanomelón we dare to challenge the idea that menstrual briefs cannot be pretty. Its delicate lace at the waist will make you feel comfortable, confident and sexy!
In addition, its innovative absorbent and antibacterial technology make Kiwitas Lace briefs the most ecological, healthy and sustainable way to live your period. Its 4 layers of absorption up to the back of the panties mean that it can absorb up to 50 ml of liquid (which will allow you to sleep with total peace of mind), and they have lighter dots in this absorbent area so you can see which part has been stained .
• Composition: 95% cotton and 5% elastane.
• Vegan, cruelty free .
• Corresponding size in cm of hips: S: 90-97 cm, M: 97-105 cm, L: 105-113 cm.
• Absorbent zone resists up to 50ml of liquid (equivalent to 6 tampons, or 3 pads, or 2 menstrual cups, or 10 panty liners).
• GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certificate: this certificate guarantees that the environment has been respected throughout the panties' manufacturing process, and that organic fibers have not been in contact with conventional fibers at any time. It also certifies that all the people who have worked in this process obtain an adequate salary to lead a dignified, free and non-discriminatory life.
• OEKO TEX Standard 100 Certificate: guarantees, in the category of articles that are in direct contact with the body, that the textiles of this garment have been analyzed and are free of substances harmful to health, both in the final product and in its manufacturing process.
8436580286459 / 8436580286466 / 8436580286473
Main characteristics of the menstrual brief:
• Available in sizes S, M and L.
• Black and nude color.
• Indicated for abundant flow.
• Patented antimicrobial, bactericidal and anti-odor technology.
• Water-repellent: they prevent leaks and menstruation from transferring to your clothes.
• Breathable: avoid the uncomfortable sensation of humidity.
Platanomelón menstrual briefs are easy to wear ... and to care for! You just have to follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Put them on and feel the softness of their organic cotton on your skin.
2. Remove them: the time of use will depend on the moment of the menstrual cycle you are in and the menstrual flow you have.
3. Wash your panties by hand or machine at a maximum temperature of 30º. Remember not to use bleaches, fabric softeners or soaps that contain natural oils or Marseille soap.
Maintenance: for better conservation, wash by hand or machine at a maximum temperature of 30º. Avoid the iron and the dryer, as well as the use of bleach, fabric softener and soaps that contain natural oils and Marseille soap.