Bourjois VOLUME GLAMOUR Push Up is a mascara that provides an extreme volume while curving the eyelashes.
Its exclusive Uplift volumizing brush ensures the maximum amount of product with just one step.
Instannedtly our look is transformed: an absolute curve takes over our eyelashes amd their volume multiplies infinitely.
It stays intact for 16 hours without retouching. The result is fully stylized eyelashes in total abundance.
- aqua/water/eau, paraffin, cyclopentasiloxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, stearic acid, palmitic acid, copernicia cerifera cera/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, acacia senegal gum, triethanolamine, tribehenin, polyurethane-1, isododecane, dimethiconol, hydroxyethylcellulose, silica, aminomethyl propanediol, alcohol denat., panthenol, phenethyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium acetate, simethicone, isopropyl alcohol, polysorbate 65, cellulose, pantolactone, glyceryl stearate, methylcellulose, sulfuric acid, sorbic acid, bht, tocopherol, [may contain/peut contenir/+/-:iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499)].
· Carnauba wax, which prevents cosmetic products from leaving a sticky sensation and provides protection.
· Bee wax, a softening and protective element of skin cells that prevents them from being damaged by environmental aggressions.
Directions for use: 1. Look down into a mirror and apply the mask in a waving motion from one side to the other, starting at the roots. 2. Look up and do the same on the bottom lashes. 3. Apply a second coat if necessary.
Translated by Google
Its correct application helps to achieve the desired look. Tips to wear dreamy lashes:
- Curl your eyelashes, so they will acquire a greater curvature and definition.
- To soak the brush with the mascara, turn the brush from right to left. Never move it from top to bottom because the mascara will dry.
- If you fear blinking when you bring the brush to the eyelashes, open your mouth. This gesture makes it difficult.
- Start with the upper lashes. Tilt your face slightly backwards and keep your eyes half-open, place the brush at the base of the eyelashes and move it zig-zag towards its roots. This movement avoids the presence of lumps.
- Let dry a few seconds and apply a second layer of product following the same movements. It is recommended not to apply more than 2 layers.
- Apply the product on the lower lashes with zig-zag movements.