Discover and try beauty products comfortably at home before deciding
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Select and order the Try & Buy sample product.
2. When your order arrives, use and test the sample first to see if it is what you were looking for and need.
3. If you have decided, keep the original product. Enjoy it! If you haven't been convinced, don't worry! You have 14 days to return the original product at no cost (as long as it has not been opened or tampered with).
THE RITUAL OF SAKURA body scrub by RITUALS. Exfoliate skin with our 91% natural origin body scrub The Ritual of Sakura. Contains a luxurious blend of sugar with a carefully formulated base of oils enriched with cherry scrub and potent Japanese oils.
Massage this exfoliator onto damp skin to remove dry, dull skin, stimulate cell renewal and improve tone. Rice bran, tsubaki and jojoba oil will nourish skin for a radiant, healthy glow. Lastly, this scrub has a fragrant and nourishing combination of rice milk and cherry blossom, known for its delicate and elegant fragrance.
Complete your nourishing body care routine by applying The Ritual of Sakura dry oil or body cream afterwards.
This scrub with 91% ingredients of natural origin is carefully formulated to care for the skin in an optimal way. The remaining 9% are clean, lab-made ingredients that ensure the integrity and safety of our formulas.
What does this mean? From now on at Perfume’s Club, you can find products sent by external sellers, always under Perfume’s Club’s quality criteria. Thanks to this we can expand the quantity and variety of products featured on our website, also improving availability and our prices.
With the same quality? We assure you that we make every effort to provide products offered by external sellers that comply with all quality and service guarantees in order to guarantee that the shopping experience meets your expectations and is as satisfactory as if you were making your purchase with us as usual.
How does it affect me? You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace. So you don't have to worry. To put it simply: more choice, a better buy.
In addition, as we give you the option to choose what best suits your needs from several sellers, you have the power to decide so you can make your purchase as you wish.
NOTE: As a seller, you are solely responsible for the legitimacy of the product, and its images and descriptions.