Discover and try beauty products comfortably at home before deciding
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Select and order the Try & Buy sample product.
2. When your order arrives, use and test the sample first to see if it is what you were looking for and need.
3. If you have decided, keep the original product. Enjoy it! If you haven't been convinced, don't worry! You have 14 days to return the original product at no cost (as long as it has not been opened or tampered with).
THE RITUAL OF KARMA softening body scrub by RITUALS. This 94% naturally derived salt scrub combines a nourishing blend of oils and sea minerals for super soft skin. Sea salt is a natural exfoliant that remains intact when used on the skin, and a natural source of minerals that helps promote healthy skin, promotes skin cell renewal, and also acts as a detoxifying and softening agent.
Revitalize skin with your favorite fragrance of sacred lotus and white tea. If you follow up with The Ritual of Karma Body Cream, the moisturizer can penetrate deeper into the skin for maximum hydration.
This exfoliant with 94% ingredients of natural origin is carefully formulated to care for the skin optimally. The remaining 6% are clean, lab-made ingredients that ensure the integrity and safety of our formulas.
What does this mean? From now on at Perfume’s Club, you can find products sent by external sellers, always under Perfume’s Club’s quality criteria. Thanks to this we can expand the quantity and variety of products featured on our website, also improving availability and our prices.
With the same quality? We assure you that we make every effort to provide products offered by external sellers that comply with all quality and service guarantees in order to guarantee that the shopping experience meets your expectations and is as satisfactory as if you were making your purchase with us as usual.
How does it affect me? You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace. So you don't have to worry. To put it simply: more choice, a better buy.
In addition, as we give you the option to choose what best suits your needs from several sellers, you have the power to decide so you can make your purchase as you wish.
NOTE: As a seller, you are solely responsible for the legitimacy of the product, and its images and descriptions.