Discover and try beauty products comfortably at home before deciding
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Select and order the Try & Buy sample product.
2. When your order arrives, use and test the sample first to see if it is what you were looking for and need.
3. If you have decided, keep the original product. Enjoy it! If you haven't been convinced, don't worry! You have 14 days to return the original product at no cost (as long as it has not been opened or tampered with).
THE RITUAL OF JING relaxing body scrub by RITUALS. Treat yourself to the most relaxing exfoliation experience with this new body scrub from The Ritual of Jing. This 93% naturally derived salt scrub contains magnesium and a rich blend of oils to thoroughly remove dead cells and hydrate skin. Magnesium is known for its de-stressing properties and helps maintain skin balance and keep it in good physical condition. The salt scrub stimulates skin cell turnover, helps even out skin tone and allows post-applied creams and oils to penetrate deeper.
Apply it with a circular massage and breathe in the relaxing fragrance of the sacred lotus and the jinjolero. Finish off your routine with The Ritual of Jing Dry Oil or Body Lotion.
This scrub with 93% ingredients of natural origin is carefully formulated to optimally care for the skin. The remaining 7% are clean, lab-made ingredients that ensure the integrity and safety of our formulas.
Translated by Google
All skin types
All skin types
Apply the scrub to damp skin, massaging the entire body in circular motions. Rinse it with lukewarm water.
What does this mean? From now on at Perfume’s Club, you can find products sent by external sellers, always under Perfume’s Club’s quality criteria. Thanks to this we can expand the quantity and variety of products featured on our website, also improving availability and our prices.
With the same quality? We assure you that we make every effort to provide products offered by external sellers that comply with all quality and service guarantees in order to guarantee that the shopping experience meets your expectations and is as satisfactory as if you were making your purchase with us as usual.
How does it affect me? You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace. So you don't have to worry. To put it simply: more choice, a better buy.
In addition, as we give you the option to choose what best suits your needs from several sellers, you have the power to decide so you can make your purchase as you wish.
NOTE: As a seller, you are solely responsible for the legitimacy of the product, and its images and descriptions.