Free samples
Security and trust
Delivery in 8-10 daysDelivery in 6-15 daysDelivery in 7-10 daysDelivery in 9-11 daysDelivery in 12-14 daysDelivery in 8-10 daysDelivery in 4-7 days

Rituals THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA shower oil

Shower gel

Expected delivery: Tuesday 6/11/2024
*Approximate for orders whose destination is the provincial capital. In other cases there will be a delay of 1 day.

THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA shower oil by RITUALS

Awaken inner harmony with this intensely nourishing shower oil from The Ritual of Ayurveda. Enriched with ancient Ayurvedic ingredients such as Indian rose, sweet almond oil, moringa oil and coconut oil, the shower oil transforms into a silky soft foam on contact with water. The oil nourishes and helps to hydrate the skin during the shower, leaving it wonderfully soft.

This nourishing shower oil, with 90% ingredients of natural origin, has been carefully selected to optimally benefit your skin. The remaining 10% are conscientious, clean lab ingredients that support the integrity and safety of our formulas.

Skin type
All skin types
Textures
Gel Oil
Green beauty
Natural ingredients
Features
Moisturiser
Format
Doser
EAN
8719134164350
Skin type
All skin types
Textures
Gel Oil
Green beauty
Natural ingredients
Features
Moisturiser
Format
Doser
ingredients
brassica campestris (rapeseed) seed oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, mipa-laureth sulfate, laureth-3, caprylic/capric triglyceride, parfum/fragrance, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, laureth-7 citrate, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, moringa oleifera seed oil, rosa damascena flower water, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, benzyl benzoate, citral, citronellol, coumarin, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, limonene, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, sorbic acid.

Rituals - THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA shower oil - Reviews

Rituals - THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA shower oil - FAQ

SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN £5* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $5* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $7* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $8* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $9* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN 60kr* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN 50kr* FOR FREE!
Download App App Store Google Play
© Perfumesclub.co.uk 2009 - 2024 | All rights reserved | NIF ESB57818197 registered trademark of Beauty Luxe Distributions SLU | Balearic Islands |
WE WILL CALL YOU
Now you can place your order by phone