· Chamomilla Recutita, also known as "German chamomile", with anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
· Centaurea Cyanus extract, that favors the swelling of the eye area.
Making a good use of the concealer helps to blur small imperfections and dark circles. The following tips are recommended to achieve excellent results:
- Choose the correct tone. It should always be a lighter shade than the natural tone of your skin. Avoid darker shades, since you would get the opposite effect; or even clearer, since you will create an anti-mask effect.
- If you apply the concealer before the makeup base, do not apply after it on the corrected areas.
- If you are looking for an illuminating effect, use the product on the basis of makeup, so you will achieve a clean and light finish.
- Apply the product on the area to be corrected, whatever the method of application (brush, sponge or fingertip), and spread it with gentle strokes. You will stimulate the microcirculation and the skin will adopt a healthy tone.
- If you are going to correct pimples, you should spread the product with a sponge in order to avoid the proliferation of bacteria from the hands.
With very, very little amount, it perfectly covers dark circles and small redness or pimples that you may have. Very happy with the product. It also lasts a long time, I renew it every year and a half or two.
So far the best concealer I have tried, you should not put an exaggerated amount because it can cause creases, but of the ones I have tried it is the one that does the least (no miracle concealer will stop creasing). I recommend it without a doubt.