For several years now, we have been experiencing a kind of "revolution" in the field of cosmetics and personal care. Little by little, and sometimes individually or spontaneously, we have been breaking away from the pre-established concepts we had about what it meant to take good care of our skin, hair and body. A few years ago we blindly trusted that well-known brands and laboratories had the best knowledge and products to take care of our appearance. Today we know that sulphates, silicones and parabens are harmful to hair. So, where has the collective interest in cosmetics been directed towards? Well, towards the natural, towards grandma's recipes, and the big cosmetics companies are following the same line. If you want to know which natural hair products are at the top of the list, discover them with Perfumes Club.
Natural hair treatments
There are different natural treatments for each person's hair, because every hair is different and has different needs. However, what all these treatments have in common are their natural ingredients. Many of them are repeated in the formulas, due to their excellent benefits, such as rosemary, castor oil, olive oil and coffee.
These ingredients have proven over the years to be very useful for treating different hair problems, such as lack of strength, shine, slow growth, and excess sebum. But, the thing is, these recipes are often difficult to prepare, take a long time to work, and often leave your hair smelling unpleasant.
Laboratories and major hair care brands have turned their attention to natural hair treatments, which means that you can now enjoy the benefits of a natural hair treatment, made by well-known brands, with delicious aromas and fast results.
Benefits of natural hair treatments
The benefits of a good natural treatment for our hair are innumerable, from having stronger and shinier hair, to having much fuller and frizz-free hair. But what really convinces you to change your beauty routine to use natural hair treatments is their low concentration of chemicals that are harmful to your health.
Regular hair treatments use certain chemical ingredients to temporarily solve hair problems, which in the long run will result in brittle, fine and lifeless hair.
Natural hair treatments do not contain (or at least have a low concentration) of these chemicals, but contain in their formula many moisturising agents and nutrients that attack hair problems at the root.
Natural, chemical-free shampoo for every hair type
The question you are probably asking yourself is: Is there a natural shampoo for my hair type, the answer is a resounding YES. Different brands dedicated to developing hair products have taken great care to use natural ingredients and the most traditional recipes to create specialised products that are ideal for treating each type of hair, without resorting to the chemicals we have been used to in recent years.
- For greasy hair: their unique formulas help control seborrhoeic scalp production fatty giving a shinier, cleaner and silkier appearance. The power of the natural ingredients are directly focused on reducing the grease that is usually produced on the scalp and that is fixed in the hair strands. A natural hair treatment for oily hair will considerably improve the appearance of your mane. Have you tried a natural shampoo for oily hair? Perhaps a natural solid shampoo is an excellent choice for you.
- For dry hair: are specially formulated for sensitive scalps in need of extra moisture. Some of the natural moisturising ingredients are chamomile, lime and witch hazel. Their formulas are hypoallergenic, purifying and rebalancing. It contains no colourants, silicones, preservatives, parabens or mineral oils. The result is loose, clean hair, a rebalanced and purified scalp. Choose a natural treatment for dry and damaged hair and you'll see great results. Give an organic natural shampoo a try and see the results on your hair.
- For hair with dandruff: the natural anti-dandruff shampoo has been developed to help prevent flaking of the scalp, immediately reducing dandruff particles, while relieving possible itching and reducing irritation thanks to its soothing properties, and keeping excess sebum in balance. Its formulas are enriched with natural and organic products, such as Jua extract, the plant-based alternative for the treatment of dandruff. Does not contain parabens, colourants or silicones.
- For hair with hair loss problems: If you are concerned about hair loss, a natural treatment will be perfect for you. A natural shampoo for hair loss effectively cleanses the hair and scalp, while exerting an effective action on the hair and scalp anti-hair loss strengthening the hair root and stimulating the growth of new fibres. Their formulas are generally enriched with ginseng, a highly revitalising ingredient that stimulates hair microcirculation and rosemary for its excellent anti-hair loss action. Choose your new natural anti-hair loss shampoo at Perfumes Club.
- For very damaged hair: In addition to shampoos, there are also other treatments such as ampoules or natural masks for dry hair, which deeply nourish, moisturise and strengthen damaged hair, all of them chemical-free and with the great power of natural ingredients. Try our treatments moisturisers.
Natural products for men and women
At Perfumes Club, you will find all the hair care products you need for women y men. All these cosmetics have been designed to meet the most specific needs of the most demanding and delicate scalps.
This new trend of going back to more natural products, without chemicals, dyes and products that in the long term can deteriorate the health and appearance of your hair, has become a challenge for laboratories and brands that for years have been working with the shampoos we have been used to. Natural cosmetics for hair is the new boom for laboratories!
Choose from our catalogue the best natural hair cosmetics products and decide to be part of a more natural and organic lifestyle... Start with your hair!
Are natural hair products effective?
Natural products are very effective for your hair, in the short term you will see an improvement in your hair, but in the long term, the change in your hair will be fantastic.