Garnier SKIN NATURALS Anti-Ageing BB Cream is a moisturizer with color suitable for all skin types.
This multi-function cream is everything you need to show off a perfect look instannedtly.
It is a long-term care that also adds a touch of color. All the key benefits of your daily routine in a single gesture:
· Reduces wrinkles and firms the skin, since it stimulates the natural production of collagen, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and exerting a firming action.
· Contains mineral pigments that adapt to the skin tone camouflaging any imperfection, decreasing pores and giving a touch of healthy color.
· Its texture allows it to melt with the skin, avoiding irregular texture and unifying it.
Dermatologically tested. Available in two adaptable shades: clear and medium.
Between 26 and 35 years old/Between 36 and 50 years old/More than 50 years old/
Medium (SPF 15 - SPF 25)
All skin types
Vegan/Sustainable packaging/Cruelty Free/
It contains antioxidant vitamin C.
Tips for a smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
- Before applying the makeup base, the skin must be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. It is also recommended to exfoliate it 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate impurities and dead cells, and to get a smoother and more uniform skin.
- Any makeup base application, whatever the application tool (sponge, brush, hands...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse...), must be made from the center of the face to the outside to achieve a tone perfectly homogeneous and without cuts.
- Avoid applying product on the eyelids to not grease them and facilitate the application of eyeshadows, eyeliners and/or mascaras.
- Apply a thin layer of powder to matify its finish and fix it for longer.
I like that the formula contains hyaluronic acid, it shows in the elasticity it provides to the skin. The color is very natural, when I want it to cover me a little more I mix it with my usual fluid makeup.
It gives a very, very natural color to the face. Leaves the juicy glow of the skin. For the day to day it is fabulous. I use it at the end of all the creams that I have to put on (treatments, moisturizers, protectors, serums ...) instead of makeup.