EVERLASTING concealer by CLARINS. High coverage and ultra-light texture makeup concealer. This concealer perfectly covers bags and dark circles. In addition, it provides an incredible luminosity to the look.
EVERLASTING concealer has been formulated with plant extracts, such as: horse chestnut aescin, quinoa and organic oat sugars.
The result, a perfect skin and a rested and rejuvenated look.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER / UAE. DIMETHICONE. CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES. CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ISODODECANE. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES. METHYL TRIMETHICONE. ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER. DIMETHICONE / PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER. SODIUM CHLORIDE. CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES. SILICA. STEAROXYMETHICONE / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER. ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE. AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT. GLYCERIN. TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE. DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE. SODIUM CITRATE. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. SILICA SILYLATE. ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE. SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE. PROPYLENE CARBONATE. TOCOPHERYL ACETATE. TROMETHAMINE. DISODIUM EDTA. ESCIN. CHENOPODIUM QUINOA SEED EXTRACT. DIMETHICONOL. DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL. SODIUM BENZOATE. CITRIC ACID. MARRUBIUM VULGARE EXTRACT. PHENETHYL ALCOHOL. FURCELLARIA LUMBRICALIS EXTRACT. TOCOPHEROL. LAPSANA COMMUNIS FLOWER / LEAF / STEM EXTRACT. MARIS SAL / SEA SALT / SEL MARIN [M3568A / 04]
Please note that our formulas may change or vary. For the updated list of ingredients, please consult the pack or container of the product.
Translated by Google
Make good use of the concealer, it helps us to blur small imperfections and the dark tone of the dark circles, acting as a perfecting makeup wand. To achieve excellent results we recommend that you follow our advice:
-Initially choose the correct shade of the concealer. This should always be a shade lighter than your natural skin tone. Avoid darker tones, since you would achieve the opposite effect, nor lighter ones, since you will create a mask effect.
- If you apply the concealer before the makeup base, do not apply your makeup base on the corrected areas afterwards.
- If you are looking for an illuminating effect, use the product on the makeup base, thus you will achieve a clean and light-filled finish.
- Apply the product on the area to be corrected, whatever your application method (brush, sponge or fingertips), spread it with gentle touches, thus, in addition, you will stimulate microcirculation and the skin will adopt a healthy tone.
- If you are going to correct pimples, we advise you to spread the product with a sponge, thus avoiding the proliferation of bacteria from the hands.
- Finally, fix the product with a thin layer of powder.