STYLO OMBRE ET CONTOUR by Chanel is a new concept in the world of makeup, since this single product can be used as an eyeshadow, khôl and eyeliner pencil.
Thanks to its thicker mine, this pencil allows us to create an endless number of finishes, from the most discreet and demure, to fancy and daring looks, dressing the look with an irresistible touch of glamor and elegance.
With a creamy and smooth texture, it glides easily on the eyelid and around the eyes, allowing a simple, precise and delicate application. In addition, its long-lasting formula keeps the intensity of the color alive throughout the day, preventing it from dragging or fading.
Here are some tips and tricks to make the application of the eyeliner simple, precise and symmetrical:
- On the clean and toned skin of the upper eyelid, apply an eye base, and failing that, translucent powders, thus we will eliminate excess fat from the area.
- Slightly tilt your head back and keep your eyes ajar during its application, so you can see the result in the mirror.
- It begins with the upper eyelid. Draw a line from the tear duct to the outer corner of the eye. If you are looking for a more natural finish, you can blur the line with a brush.
- Then, on the lower eyelid, the application will be reversed, and we will start from the external angle towards the lacrimal, always following the lash line.
- Finally, to deepen your look and finish the makeup, apply a mascara.
USE AS EYE SHADOW
Getting an intense, attractive and beautiful look is very simple by following our advice:
-To achieve a professional finish look, you must use three different shades of shadows. Remember that they must be shades of the same range and that they combine with each other. You should choose a main leftover, and accordingly, a lighter one to illuminate and a darker one to intensify.
- Before starting with eye makeup, we must apply a primer to smooth and soften the eyelid, thus preventing the shadows from cracking and the appearance of folds.
- First, apply the main shadow on the eyelid and spread it out with the help of a brush.
- Next, apply the darker tone to mark, define and intensify the look. Extend it where the eyelid bone of the eye ends (in the outer corner of the eye) towards the outside of the gaze.
- Finally, apply the light shadow in the area of the tear duct and under the arch of the eyebrow, thus you will provide strategic points of light and your eyes will look radiant.