MINERALIST EYESHADOW PALETTE from bareMinerals . Vegan and powder-free eyeshadow palette that includes 6 shadows in a range of nude, intensely pigmented and ultra-blendable shades with different finishes.
Six shades in pink, neutral and brown tones to create endless looks. Different finishes: 4 velvety matt and 2 luminous satin. They last all day without weighing it down. Creamy textures that allow you to blend, blend and layer.
Its formula with treatment, rich in botanical oils, nourishes and softens the skin around the eyes. Mineral pigments provide rich and intense intense color. Sea buckthorn and rosehip oils, obtained from responsible sources, rich in antioxidants and omegas, nourish and soften the skin.
• Vegan product.
• Clean formula: free of gluten, talc, sulfates, parabens, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrance, triclosan, triclocarban, mineral oil, chemical sunscreen, coal tar and propylene glycol.
• With 95% ingredients of natural origin **
• Eco-friendly recyclable packaging, does not contain plastic, mirrors or magnets.
• Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.
• Suitable for sensitive eyes.
• Suitable for use with contact lenses.
** Average percentage of MINERALIST Eyeshadows collection
94% Softer eyelids *
* Satisfaction test carried out with 33 participants. 94% said they saw their lids softer.
#Shell INGREDIENTS: MICA, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ROSA MOSCHATA SEED OIL, ZINC STEARATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES OIL, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, CELLULOSE, SODIUM DEHYANOACETYET, PHYANOXETYETATE. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007).
#Sandstone INGREDIENTS: MICA, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ROSA MOSCHATA SEED OIL, SILICA, ZINC STEARATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES OIL, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, CELLULOSE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETTE, PHENOACETH. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Translated by Google
Get a glossy look, effortlessly. Use a loose-hair brush, like our ESSENTIAL BLENDER Dual-Ended Eye Brush, to spread the shadow across the entire lid and into the crease, spreading upward to blend visible edges.
For a more intense glossy look, layer 2 or more shades with different finishes to build a dimensional look.
For an easy smokey eye, apply a deeper matte shade to the lid and blend a lighter shade over it, blurring any obvious lines with a smudging brush.
Blend color around the lower lash line with a smaller tapered brush.
Complete your look with the MINERALIST Lasting Eyeliner and the STRENGTH & LENGTH Serum-Infused Mascara or LASHTOPIA Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara.
• Be your own make up artist. Mix, match and layer shades to create custom looks - there is no wrong combination.
• The key is to blur: use a brush to blur the colors until there are no obvious lines.
• For a more intense color, use a flat, tapered brush like our DRAMATIC DEFINER Dual-Ended Eye Brush to create the color on the eyelid, and blend it up and out with a blending brush.