VERNIS A LÈVRES water stain by Yves Saint Laurent . A liquid lipstick that combines durability and shine, incorporating a new watery texture into its formula.
This liquid-textured lipstick offers the durability of a tint and the shine of a gloss, with a moderate intensity of color, as if our skin was bathed in water, leaving behind a fully embellished and subtly made-up smile.
Its formula, sits lightly on the lip, avoiding a sticky or heavy finish and allowing us to achieve a modulable intensity, depending on the layers applied. In addition, it includes an applicator brush that perfectly distributes the necessary amount of product on the lips, smoothly and precisely.
Available in a wide variety of shades, all bright and fresh, perfect to make up our smile on summer days.
Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.
Nothing adheres, it does not set, it does not remain the same on the entire lip ... better areas, worse areas, when you achieve uniformity ... it does not last at all! For the price it has it is a scam.