MASCARA VOLUME EFFET Faux-Cils by Yves Saint Laurent. A volume-boosting mascara for a 'false eyelash' effect without the need for a curler.
The secret of this mascara lies in its innovative wand, specifically designed to enhance the natural curvature of the eyelashes and raise them to infinity.
After use, eyelashes multiply in volume accentuating their natural curves, for a long-lasting and unalterable 'curling effect'.
Just one application is enough to coat each lash, from root to tip, avoiding clumping, thanks to its conditioning agents.
This mascara has a range of different colours to offer our eyes a touch of distinction and daring, thus satisfying the desires and needs of each user.
The formula of this mask includes:
· The Triple Film Complex, whose nylon particles cover and provide length to the eyelashes.
· Provitamin B5.
· Bioactive sugars.
The correct application of mascara helps to achieve the desired look. Here are some tips for the eyelashes you've always dreamed of:
- Start by curling your eyelashes with the help of a curler, for a more pronounced lift and definition.
-To make sure the brush is properly coated with the mascara, turn the brush from right to left, never from top to bottom, otherwise the mascara will dry out.
- If you think you might blink when applying brush to eyelashes, open your mouth, as this expression makes it harder to blink.
- Start with the upper lashes, tilt your face up and back slightly and keep your eyes half-open, placing the brush at the base of the eyelashes and move it in zig-zag fashion towards the roots. This movement avoids clumping.
- Allow it to dry a few seconds and apply a second layer of product with the same movements. Do not apply more than 2 layers as otherwise the lashes will look overloaded.
- Next, and also in a zig-zag motion, apply to lower lashes.