VITAMIN C 500 mg - 100 orange chews from SOLARAY . Food supplement rich in vitamin C, in chewable tablet format, with a delicious orange flavor. It stimulates the defenses, helps reduce the intensity and duration of colds and flu and intervenes in the synthesis of collagen. Acerola and rosehip extracts increase the bioavailability of vitamin C and provide all the nutrients that these fruits naturally contain. Vitamin C is known to be an important antioxidant, very useful in the prevention of degenerative diseases and that favors muscle recovery after physical exercise.
It offers other benefits such as:
- Contributes to the elimination of toxic and carcinogenic substances.
- Intervenes in lung detoxification.
- Balances the nervous system.
- Collaborates in the maintenance of optimal blood cholesterol levels.
- It is involved in the synthesis of Carnitine.
- Improves the use of glucose.
- Stimulates the synthesis and renewal of collagen.
- It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improves the symptoms of allergies.
- Helps to assimilate minerals such as Iron, Zinc and Manganese.
vitamina C (escaramujo, acerola y ácido ascórbico natural) 500 mg. Base de alimentos enteros (concentrado de rutina, concentrado de bioflavonoides del limón, concentrado de hesperidina, pectina de limón) 50 mg. Otros ingredientes naturales presentes: Sorbitol, fructosa, color natural, sabor a cereza, ácido esteárico, estearato de magnesio, maltodextrina y celulosa.
Ingredients: vitamin C (rose hip, acerola and natural ascorbic acid) 500 mg. Whole Food Base (Routine Concentrate, Lemon Bioflavonoid Concentrate, Hesperidin Concentrate, Lemon Pectin) 50 mg. Other Natural Ingredients Present: Sorbitol, Fructose, Natural Color, Cherry Flavor, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, and Cellulose.
Translated by Google
How to use : Take 1 chewable tablet a day.
Translated by Google
Food supplements are a great ally but they do not replace the need for a healthy and balanced diet, which should be the main source of most of the nutrients our body needs.