PERFECT EYES eye pencil by Rilastil .
Wooden eye pencil that redraws the look in a single stroke, providing intensity and definition. Contains a blending sponge.
Here are some tips and tricks to make eyeliner application easy, precise, and symmetrical:
- On the clean and toned skin of the upper eyelid, apply an eye base, and if not, translucent powder, thus we will eliminate excess fat from the area.
- Slightly tilt your head back and keep your eyes half open during application, so you can see the result in the mirror.
- Start with the upper eyelid. Draw a line from the tear duct to the outer corner of the eye. If you are looking for a more natural finish, you can blur the line with a brush.
- Then, on the lower eyelid, the application will be reversed, and we will start from the outer corner towards the tear duct, always following the line of the eyelashes.
- Finally, to deepen your look and finish the makeup, apply a mascara.