Paddle surfing can be physically demanding and dangerous under certain conditions. Users of this product should also understand that you can be seriously injured during activity if you do not follow all safety precautions. Always obey all applicable water laws and common sense.
- Always paddle in safe conditions.
- Always use a strap to attach you to the board.
- Always wear a Coast Guard approved life jacket.
- Always row accompanied.
- Avoid rowing in sea winds or windy conditions.
- Make sure you don't exceed your rowing ability and be careful with your limits.
- Be on the lookout for changing weather conditions.
- Do not use alcohol or mind-altering drugs while using this product.
- Never use this product in the dark without adequate lighting.
- Never allow a minor to use the board without adult supervision.
- Before a long paddle outing, be sure to inflate your board 24 hours before use to make sure it is airtight and leak-free.
Santa Catalina SUP offers a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty on the board (excluding accessories and other accessories in the package) to the original owner from the date of purchase. We guarantee against any abnormal defects in workmanship and materials within this period. Cosmetic issues such as paint discoloration and any customer initiated product modifications are not covered under warranty. Santa Catalina SUP is not responsible for incidental and consequential damages. If the board is determined to be defective, the owner can return it to the store where it was purchased with the original sales receipt. Santa Catalina SUP will not be responsible for any damage or loss during transportation. After inspection, Santa Catalina SUP reserves the right to have the defective part or product professionally repaired or replaced with an equivalent product.
This warranty commitment does not cover the claim conditions listed below:
- Boards purchased from suppliers other than Santa Catalina SUP.
- Tables purchased in used condition.
- Tables used in rental, commercial or educational environments.
- Damages or defects caused by impact with any material or object (rocks, springs, other boards, etc.)
- Damages or defects caused by use outside of its intended purpose.
- Damages or defects caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damages or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, falling or handling out of the water. Including marks left by carrying straps.
- Damages or defects caused by dents in the heel, also known as pressure dents.
- Damages or defects caused by improper storage at temperatures above 32-90ºC and below 0-32ºC.
- Damage or delamination caused by overheating as a result of exposure to direct sunlight while not in use.
- Damages or defects caused by the impact of the waves and / or the impact with the bottom of the ocean / lake.
- Damage or defects caused by storing the board in closed and damp conditions (for example, a wet board bag).
- Damage to the fin or fin box caused by impact to the fin.
For more information on Santa Catalina SUP, visit our website: hps: //www.santacatalinasup.com/es/
Translated by Google