60 SECONDS super shine by Rimmel London, a nail polish with high impact colour and super-glossy finish.
What can you ask from the perfect manicure? That you can apply it in a minute, with just one coat, with an ultra bright finish and lasts up to 10 days ... Granted!
This nail polish combines a triple action formula (colour, quick drying, long duration) with a spectacular shine. Its flat brush is wide and allows precise application in a single pass, with saturated and bright colour. Its dries amazingly fast, so in a minute you can have an impeccable manicure.
Do you have 60 seconds? You have a perfect manicure!
For a perfect and long-lasting manicure follow our recommendations:
- Clean your nails using nail polish remover and cotton. Then cut, file and buff the nails for a level and smooth surface.
- Before applying the polish, apply a thin layer of Vaseline around nails, so that if polish smudges over onto the skin, it is very easy to remove the excess from the skin around the nail.
- Apply a base coat on each nail and wait a few seconds until it is completely dry.
- Choose the polish colour and apply a coat to the nails, removing the excess product beforehand by wiping the brush through the neck of the bottle. Let this thin layer dry, and then apply a second layer.
- Finally, apply a finishing layer for long-lasting extra shine and greater strength.
- To dry nails in just a few moments, dip them in iced water, so the polish hardens more quickly.