CLASSIC PLUMETI black menstrual panties from Platanomelón .
With the new Kiwitas Classic Plumeti menstrual panties you can now forget about these old and stained panties that we all have in store for the days of the cycle. The time has come to feel comfortable and safe, wearing pretty panties during these days of the month. Discover the healthiest and most sustainable way to live your period!
With its 4 absorbent layers created to hold up to 50 ml of liquid and with its antibacterial technology, you will feel totally calm and comfortable all day (or night).
• Composition: 95% cotton and 5% elastane.
• Vegan, cruelty free .
• Corresponding size in cm of hips: S: 90-97 cm, M: 97-105 cm, L: 105-113 cm.
• Absorbent zone resists up to 50ml of liquid (equivalent to 6 tampons, or 3 pads, or 2 menstrual cups, or 10 panty liners).
• Patented antimicrobial, bactericidal and anti-odor technology.
• Water-repellent: they prevent leaks and menstruation from transferring to your clothes.
• Breathable: avoid the uncomfortable sensation of humidity.
• Soft and ecofriendly material .
• GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certificate: this certificate guarantees that the environment has been respected throughout the panties' manufacturing process, and that organic fibers have not been in contact with conventional fibers at any time. It also certifies that all the people who have worked in this process obtain an adequate salary to lead a dignified, free and non-discriminatory life.
• OEKO TEX Standard 100 Certificate: guarantees, in the category of articles that are in direct contact with the body, that the textiles of this garment have been analyzed and are free of substances harmful to health, both in the final product and in its manufacturing process.
Platanomelón menstrual briefs are easy to wear ... and to care for! You just have to follow these 3 easy steps:
• Put them on and feel the softness of their organic cotton on your skin.
• Remove them: the time of use will depend on the moment of the menstrual cycle you are in and the menstrual flow you have.
• Wash your panties by hand or machine at a maximum temperature of 30º. Remember not to use bleaches, fabric softeners or soaps that contain natural oils or Marseille soap.
Maintenance: for better conservation, wash by hand or machine at a maximum temperature of 30º. Avoid the iron and the dryer, as well as the use of bleach, fabric softener and soaps that contain natural oils and Marseille soap.