It is made with natural antioxidants and moisturizing ingredients, such as joboba oil and vitamins E and C.
Tips for a precise and long-lasting application:
- Moisturize the skin with a base lip. It should be perfectly clean and dry to facilitate the application of the product.
- Choose the lipstick. If you are going to use a dark or intense lip, choose a liner similar to that color. If you are looking for a natural finish and your lip is clear or nude, choose a liner similar to the tone of your lips.
- Start from the center to the corners using short and quick strokes.
- To reduce the lip volume, apply the pencil following the line of the lips from the inside. To give volume, follow their line from the outside.
- If you are looking for a natural finish, softens the corners with soft touches and smooth the edges.