L'ABSOLU ROUGE DRAMA MATTE by Lancôme . A moisturizing and creamy lipstick, capable of tinting our smile with an intense and incredible vibrant color, matte finish and long-lasting.
We are dealing with the most precious, emblematic and representative lipstick of the Lancôme firm, it softens and plumps the lips while covering them with a concentrated and creamy veil of color, this time velvety, providing incredible comfort for infinite hours.
This line of lipsticks has a wide range of shades, which allows us to explore and fly between colors, finishes and styles, to find the tones that best suit our tastes and needs, whether they are matt, satin or pearl.
After use, our smile will take center stage in our complexion, making this lipstick an essential accessory to end our look.
Its formula has been enriched with a vitamin complex, thanks to which the lips are protected against external aggressions, keeping their natural softness alive.
In addition, its packaging has been reinvented, and it is presented with a new 'click' opening format, wrapped by elegant black and gold lines.
· The Pro-Xylane ™ molecule, which favors the restoration of hydration, while reinforcing the protective barrier of the lips.
· Vitamin E, an antioxidant source that protects the skin from external aggressions.
· Macadamia oil, with softening and soothing properties that help prevent premature aging of the skin.
Translated by Google
Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.