BAUME IN LOVE by Lancôme is a translucent and comforting balm that brings a slight touch of colour to lips.
This lip has a creamy and pleasant formula based on shea butter and royal jelly, which nourishes and hydrates lips, improving texture for greater softness. With its use, lips enhance their own colour creating a totally irresistible 'bee-sting lip' effect.
In addition, it can be used individually to plump up lips, or together with a coloured lipstick, to improve shine and lengthen duration.
Its main components are:
· Shea butter.
· Royal jelly.
Both have highly nourishing and moisturizing properties.
Lipsticks can often become the focal point of our makeup and are even an major complement to our attire, so here are some tips to apply lipstick correctly for an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, prepare the area, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, apply a lip base so the skin is smooth and uniform, to make the application of the lipstick easier.
- It's time for the lip liner! To define the outline of the lips, draw a thin line, as with this product, you can create optical effects to give lips greater or lesser fullness.
- Now it's time! Choose the lipstick you like and apply it evenly over the skin of the lips within the counter left by the lipliner. Start at the center of the mouth and apply it outwards. For greater precision, use a lip brush.
- Finally, use a dry tissue to blot the lips and remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the tissue, this way the lipstick lasts longer.