La Roche-Posay EFFACLAR DUO UNIFIANT is a treatment for skin imperfections that camouflages them and exerts a descaling action without leaving any type of mark.
This concealer unifies the skin tone instannedtannedeously, camouflaging spots, imperfections, redness or dark areas and offering a natural finish without mask effect.
Its effectiveness has been fully tested, since hated imperfections will disappear from our face leaving behind a smooth and totally clean texture.
In addition, it ensures a matte and fresh finish throughout the day.
Oily /Sensitive /With acne
· Salicylic acid, that gently exfoliates the skin.
· Glycerin, an emollient agent that guarantees the correct retention of water.
Apply to the entire face in the morning after cleansing the skin with Effaclar Cleansing Gel.
Translated by Google
Tips for a smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
- Before applying the makeup base, the skin must be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. It is also recommended to exfoliate it 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate impurities and dead cells, and to get a smoother and more uniform skin.
- Any makeup base application, whatever the application tool (sponge, brush, hands...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse...), must be made from the center of the face to the outside to achieve a tone perfectly homogeneous and without cuts.
- Avoid applying product on the eyelids to not grease them and facilitate the application of eyeshadows, eyeliners and/or mascaras.
- Apply a thin layer of powder to matify its finish and fix it for longer.
The name, effaclar duo unifiant, says it all, because it absorbs and gives you the feeling that the skin is even after applying the cream. I do not know if in the long run I will continue to notice it, but in principle my skin has been great.
I really liked this face cream. With such a small amount it is impossible to know its final effectiveness but it seems to whiten the skin a bit. It has a very good texture, the smell is very neutral and the color is a bit dark for my skin, but I liked it a lot and I will repeat for sure.
I love it because it covers quite well. I put two small ones, one that the color despite being medium for my taste is a dark hair and another that should have spf protection, at least 20 or 30 to avoid the appearance of sun spots. For the rest, I quite like it. I recommend it without any doubt.
It is one of my favorite products, it is worth four, when you are in a hurry, you do not waste time adding 4 products, you apply and you have anti-stain, descaler, moisturizer and makeup all in one, and its texture is absorbed immediately.