Guerlain MÉTÉORITES Pearls of Powder provides light and clarity to our face, erases any sign of fatigue and offers a fully embellished and perfected complexion.
The most famous beautifying pearls in history have been reinterpreted in this colorful mosaic of compact powder, maintaining their incredible color combinations based on the white light used in film and photo shoots.
This powder has different shades (white, pink, blue, mauve and yellowish) and finishes (matt and pearly) that play with the corrective properties (spots and redness) and revitalizing benefits.
The light adapts to the skin, accentuating its color and homogenizing the appearance of possible imperfections with a delicate, sweet and unique aroma.
This compact powder surprises because of its elegant case with floral motifs on the top.
Available in different shades. Suitable for all skin types.
All skin types
3346470416659 / 3346470416666 / 3346470416673
· Stardust technology, microspheres that keep diamond dust inside and provide luminosity.
· Mother-of-pearl, with illuminating, refining and corrective properties.
· Soft powder, that refine and smooth the skin texture.
This compact powder fixes makeup giving it a longer duration and absorbs excess oil from the skin to ensure an homogeneous matte finish. The following tips are recommended for a correct application:
- Rub the brush with circular movements in the powder. Remove the excess product by a gentle touch on the brush or simply blowing on it.
- Apply the powder on the face from the center to the outside. Repeat this process as many times as necessary to achieve the desired effect.
- Remove excess product carefully with a clean brush.
I have the compact meteorite powder of gerlain color medium, I wanted to know if the dorè tone is very bright? Or does it just add a little color? the medium provides only luminosity ... and I wanted the same with a darker tone ... but I don't want some sun powder. All the best. Thanks.
Translated by Google
(Silvia · 09/09/2020)
Hello Silvia! The doré tone is not very bright, but it raises the tone of the pearls, you will notice an extra color and its beautifying effect. However, remember that they are highlighter powders and are not made to provide color like sun powders would. We could recommend that you apply, in addition to the METEORITES, some very light powders that give you a pinch of color with a very natural effect, for example TERRACOTTA LIGHT. All the best.