Garnier SKIN ACTIVE Botanical day cream with green tea leaves is A moisturising facial cream for oily skin that is responsible for rebalancing the natural hydration of the skin, reducing shine and keeping it matt.
Formulated with 96% ingredients of natural origin, Garnier’s Green Tea Leaf moisturiser is the first of its kind by Garnier. The remaining 4% work to preserve the product, while keeping it free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants.
This moisturiser is formulated with a powerful anti-oxidant of natural origin that protects the skin from possible external aggressions.
The result is instantly appreciated. After first application the skin remains hydrated for 48 hours and completely free of shine. Paraben and silicone free formula. Dermatologically tested.
Between 26 and 35 years old/Between 36 and 50 years old/
- Skin type
- Green beauty
Its key ingredient is:
· Green tea, with a high antioxidant power, helps the balance of oily skin.
Suitable for oily skin. Combine it with other Garnier facial care products for better results.
Apply each evening over the face with a soft ascending massage, after cleansing and balancing the skin.