We use cookies to enhance the browsing experience and provide content of interest. By continuing with the navigation we understand that our cookies policy has been accepted.
Free samples
Security and trust
Return guarantee
Delivery in 8-10 daysDelivery in 6-15 daysDelivery in 7-10 daysDelivery in 9-11 daysDelivery in 12-14 daysDelivery in 8-10 daysDelivery in 4-7 days

Dr. Botanicals ARTICHOKE SUPERFOOD firming night moisturiser

Face moisturizer

ARTICHOKE SUPERFOOD firming night moisturizer by DR. BOTANICALS.

The artichoke is one of the richest vegetables in antioxidants and research shows that it could be the key to flawless and youthful skin , so we have harnessed all its benefits in this Superfood Night Moisturizer.

This star ingredient is high in vitamins C, A, and K, as well as being packed with potassium, protein, fiber, and magnesium. We've added cucumber, a highly effective skin toner, as another key ingredient; Cucumber has been used for centuries as an intense moisturizing agent and to combat dark circles under the eyes, as well as areas of uneven pigmentation.

This naturally gentle night cream deeply hydrates and gently refreshes the skin while you sleep. Improves tone and texture , with the aim of waking up with a natural glow.

Experience the next generation of vegan skincare with our Apothecary range, offering amazing results thanks to its natural ingredients.

Translated by Google
EAN
7061288330206
ingredients
aqua (water), caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, glyceryl stearate se, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, benzyl alcohol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, xanthan gum, gluconolactone, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, sodium benzoate, cynara scolymus (artichoke) seed oil, dehydroacetic acid, calcium gluconate.

Key ingredients and why we chose them:

Artichoke Seed Oil: With expansive benefits, being rich in antioxidants, including the anti-inflammatory caffeic acid, it can help fight skin-aging free radicals. Antioxidants also minimize signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.

Studies show that it can strengthen skin cells, which firms sagging skin, and that it is rich in vitamin C, known to help boost collagen and the skin renewal process.

Cucumber fruit extract: usually contains 95% water and the remaining 5% is made up of vitamin C, caffeic acid (an antioxidant), fatty acids and trace elements. It is often used in anti-aging skin care due to its antioxidant activity and the mineral silica, which firms skin that is losing its elasticity.

Glycerin: is a compound found naturally in our skin. A colorless, odorless liquid, it's a dream skincare ingredient because it protects against irritation, reinforces the skin's moisture barrier, and is a humectant, a quality that means it retains water.

Translated by Google
Apply at night after cleansing and applying the serum.
Translated by Google
All skin types
Translated by Google

Dr. Botanicals - ARTICHOKE SUPERFOOD firming night moisturiser - Reviews

Dr. Botanicals - ARTICHOKE SUPERFOOD firming night moisturiser - FAQ

SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN £5* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $5* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $7* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $8* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $9* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN 60kr* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN 50kr* FOR FREE!
Download App App Store Google Play
© Perfumesclub.co.uk 2009 - 2023 | All rights reserved | NIF ESB57818197 registered trademark of Beauty Luxe Distributions SLU | Balearic Islands |
WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE
Now you can place your order by phone