DIORSKIN FOREVER SKIN GLOW by Dior , a fluid foundation that provides luminosity for 24 hours.
With this makeup foundation, you not only beautify the facial skin instantly, but also improve your beauty day after day due to its formula enriched with ingredients of a cosmetic treatment that have been carefully selected to reveal the best appearance of the skin.
Its perfected formula adds to its long duration and high perfection a luminous finish that lasts up to 24 hours so that the skin appears unified, perfected, with minimized pores and a healthy and luminous halo.
Its luminous finish provides a natural light effect without unwanted shine thanks to the perfect balance of its water-oil formula. It also includes antioxidant and UVA / UVB rays protectors as it has a SPF35 PA ++ protection factor.
Suitable for all skin types. Discover the makeup that perfects for 24 hours while taking care of your skin.
Between 18 and 25 years old /Between 26 and 35 years old /Between 36 and 50 years old /More than 50 years old /Under 18
· Pansy extract: stimulates hydration and prevents skin dryness.
· Rose fruit extract: protects and improves skin quality while reducing the appearance of pores.
· Beautifying pigments: adapt to the tone of the face to improve it subtly.
Translated by Google
Here are our tips for smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
-Before applying makeup base, the skin must be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. Also, we recommend exfoliating it 2 or 3 times a week to remove impurities and dead cells, and achieve smoother and more uniform skin.
- The application of any make-up base, whatever its application tool (sponge, brush, hands ...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse ...) must be done from the center of the face outwards, in this way we will achieve a tone perfectly homogeneous and without cuts.
- You should avoid applying product to the eyelids, this way you will avoid greasing them, and you will facilitate the application of leftover eyes, eyeliners and / or masks.
- Finally, apply a thin layer of powder to mattify its finish and set it for longer.