DIORSHOW ICONICDiormask. . An exclusive mask that enhances, lifts and curves lashes, creating an irresistibly attractive look.
The Dior brand innovates in the field of makeup by creating its first 'lifting effect mascara', that is, it lifts, conditions and curves them, leaving them sculpted and fully stylized.
An open, unfolded and seductive look is the result obtained after applying the product, which in just one pass will cover each and every lash with its exceptional formula, dyeing them with its intense color pigments.
Its elastomer goupillon prevents lumps from forming, since it absorbs just the right amount of formula to prevent the lashes from weighing down due to an excess of excess product.
In addition, it has the particularity that its components treat eyelashes day after day, improving their density and stimulating their natural birth, to get a look ... ICONIC!
The correct application of the mascara helps us to achieve the desired look. Therefore, we give you some tips to wear dreamy eyelashes:
- Start by curling your eyelashes with the help of a curling iron, so they will acquire a greater curvature and definition.
-To soak the brush with the product, turn the brush from right to left, never move it up and down, as otherwise you favor the mask drying.
- If you fear blinking when you bring the brush close to your eyelashes, open your mouth, as this gesture makes blinking difficult.
- Start with the upper lashes, slightly tilt your face back and keep your eyes half-open, place the brush at the base of the lashes and move it in a zig-zag towards their tips. With this movement you avoid the presence of lumps.
- Let it dry for a few seconds and apply a second layer of product following the same movements. Recommend not applying more than 2 coats, otherwise the eyelashes will be overloaded.
- Next, and also using zig-zag wiggles, apply the product to the lower lashes.
In my opinion it is the best mascara, I have used it for many years and none that I have tried has given me this effect. The silicone brush combs the eyelashes very well and unlike other brands, it is a complete brush, as a conventional brush can be, but the strands do not comb as defined.