ROUGE ALLURE VELVET ÉDITION LIMITÉE CAMÉLIA by Chanel . Discover the limited creation inspired by the iconic flower of the House: camellia.
A unique collection designed by Lucia Pica with exclusive creations in a collector's case decorated with golden relief of the camellia flower.
This lipstick exhibits the sophistication and exquisiteness that the Maison Chanel radiates, giving the smile a silky, uniform and deep coat of color, which enjoys a perfect hold and excellent durability. It has a rich, creamy and melting texture, which hydrates the lips to avoid the appearance of stretch marks in the color or any sign of dryness, thus favoring the comfort of the skin of the delicate area. It provides a comfortable matte finish, leather effect, for an ultra luxurious result.
Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.