MATT PRO INK non-transfer liquid lipstick by Catrice .
Long-lasting liquid lipstick, up to 12 hours, and quick drying for a smooth matte finish.
Its formula contains moringa butter, ideal to care for your lips throughout the day.
This limited edition of Catrice is available in several shades, from nudes to more intense and brighter colors, designed to make your lips look perfect at any time of year or event.
To achieve an optimal result, it is advisable to previously use a lip scrub to smooth and smooth the small lines and wrinkles of the lips. Then apply a moisturizing balm and finally the liquid lipstick, so that it spreads evenly and the color looks flawless.
INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE, ISOAMYL LAURATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, ETHYLENE / PROPYLENE COPOLYMER, DIATOMACEOUS EARTH, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TALC, AROMA (FLAVOR), TOCOPHEROLED / LEEXORING-MOLEDROCAL, CAPE LENGYLENE / PROPYLENE, HIGHLIGHT MORING-GOLDENE, TALC, AROMA (FLAVOR), TOCOPHERLY-GALLYLENE / PALE MORING-LYLYLYLE ESTERS, CITRIC ACID, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).
Translated by Google
Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.