Rouge Laque de Bourjois , is a liquid lipstick with maximum coverage, which gives our lips color, hydration and shine for 16 hours.
This lipstick offers deep hydration thanks to the creaminess of its rich texture, which prevents any crack in the lips, and keeps them nourished for long hours, while offering maximum coverage, thanks to its ultra-pigmented formula.
Rouge Laque, comes presented in a container of the same color as the lipstick, comfortable and practical to carry in the bag, with no possibility of occasional opening or spillage.
The result is fully covered lips, homogeneous and with a vivifying color, ultra-shiny and fully nourished.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE,TRIISOSTEAROYL POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIMER DILINOLEATE,PHENYLISOPROPYL DIMETHICONE, TRIBEHENIN PEG-20ESTERS, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE,PHENOXYETHANOL, GLYCERYL BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE,DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR,POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, GLYCERIN, SODIUMCOCOYL GLUTAMATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE,ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TALC, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYLHYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALPHAISOMETHYLIONONE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, LINALOOL,CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, TOCOPHEROL, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUTCONTENIR/+/-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE, D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUMLAKE (CI 15850), D&C RED NO. 33 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 17200),FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 15985), IRON OXIDES(CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUMLAKE (CI 45410), FD&C RED NO. 40 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 16035),FD&C RED NO. 40 (CI 16035), D&C RED NO. 33 (CI 17200)]
Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.
Liquid texture, very watery, the truth is that it is very comfortable to wear, since it is hardly noticeable on the lips. I don't like the taste it leaves in your mouth if you lick your lips, like metallic. It does not last long, it immediately goes away, so it cannot be considered a fixed lipstick.