Are you not good at doing the eyeliner? No problem! With this soft, high-precision brush you can make a line with a perfect fine or thick curvature and long-lasting in a single stroke. Liner Pinceau is a liquid ink liner that gives definition to your eyes with intense color. For all those artists who are looking for an ultra-precise liquid liner to create a fine or thick line that will stay in place all day!
In addition, it is of adjustable intensity. A basic in your makeup bag.
Translated by Google
Here are some tips and tricks to make the application of the eyeliner simple, precise and symmetrical:
-On the clean and toned skin of the upper eyelid, apply an eye base, and failing that, translucent powders, thus we will remove excess fat from the area.
- If you are going to apply eyeshadow, apply it before the eyeliner.
- Avoid applying the eyeliner in a single stroke, this way we will ensure a precise line. Draw small dots on the upper lash line keeping the same space between them.
- Then, using short and quick strokes, join these points in a fine line. If there is any space between the eyeliner and the lashes, fill it in to soften it.
- Draw the corner on the outside of the lashes to create a continuation of the lash line. This one can be more pronounced or understated depending on the style you are looking for.
- Finally, to deepen your look and finish the makeup, apply a mascara.