ROLLER LINER eyeliner from Benefit . Waterproof liquid eyeliner.
A long-lasting, fully waterproof formula that delivers flawless results that will stay intact throughout the day and night. Its tip in marker favors a very simple outline and allows us to play with the thickness of the line, for natural or more daring finishes.
It has a quick drying and its texture glides very smoothly on the eyelids, leaving an ultra pigmented finish that does not run or crack with the passage of hours.
Dare to wear a feline and irresistible look with ROLLER LINER!
Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, C1836 Acid Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, PVP, Steareth21, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Nylon12, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth2, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Algin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Serine. [+/: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 09408/A
Here are some tips and tricks to make the application of the eyeliner simple, precise and symmetrical:
-On the clean and toned skin of the upper eyelid, apply an eye base, and failing that, translucent powders, thus we will eliminate excess fat from the area.
- If you are going to apply eyeshadow, apply it before the eyeliner.
- Avoid applying the eyeliner in a single stroke, this way we will ensure a precise line. Draw small dots on the upper lash line keeping the same space between them.
- Then, using short and quick strokes, join these points in a fine line. If there is any space between the eyeliner and the lashes, fill it in to soften it.
- Draw the corner on the outside of the lashes to create a continuation of the lash line. This one can be more pronounced or understated depending on the style you are looking for.
- Finally, to deepen your look and finish the makeup, apply a mascara.